Login to eCore
GoVIEW is the University System of Georgia collaborative online course system, and is a complement to CougarVIEW, the online course system at Columbus State University. Since GoVIEW is operated as a collaborative, you may be enrolled in course sections along with students from other institutions in the University System of Georgia. As an online student at CSU, you may be taking some online courses that are hosted on GoVIEW, and others that are hosted on CougarVIEW depending on your online degree major and your level of progress in the program.
Login to GoVIEW
- Your GoVIEW username is the first part of your CSU e-mail address (before @columbusstate.edu), followed by _csu. Example: John Doe's email address is: email@example.com so his GoVIEW username is: doe_john5_csu
- Your password will be the same as your CougarVIEW password at the time your account was created. If your password does not work, use the 'Forgot Password' option to have a password reset e-mail sent to your institution e-mail address, then once you've reset your password, you can login to GoVIEW. Note: Resetting your password through CougarNet will NOT change your GoVIEW password.
- Once you log into your course, there is a drop-down menu on the blue menu bar at the top for Support. You can locate help resources including how to check your browser and contacts for technical support.
- Please remember you will not have access to your courses until the first day of class. You will find this start date and other important dates on the GoVIEW Academic Calendar
- CougarVIEW Starter Guide provides an overview, screenshots, help with navigation, and topics on accessing course content. Although CougarVIEW and GoVIEW do use the same learning management system (D2L Brightspace), you may notice some differences in the layout and where tools are located within the two environments. This guide is based on the layout in CougarVIEW, but can provide direction on the use of the different functions within CougarVIEW or GoVIEW.
- GeorgiaVIEW D2L Help Center is a searchable database of resources and 24/7 call center.
- CSU Computer Help Desk may be contacted at 706-507-8199 or firstname.lastname@example.org